Skip to main content
Food Service Solutions Help

Who should I contact if I have questions about a recent payment or purchase? is a portal for you to view payments, purchases, and transactions. All questions concerning online transactions should be directed to your school districts' food service department. However, a deposit history report is available should the inquiry be related to deposit information details.

  • Was this article helpful?