This section will direct you on entering balances which need to be carried over into the FSS System.
Student accounts must be created
- Login to Admin.
- Click on Schools on the left.
- Double click on a school from the list.
- Click on the Options tab.
- Click on
- Enter the value into the A la Carte Plan column.
- If the money is placed into the a la carte account, the student is able to use it to purchase anything from the menu.
- If the money is placed into the meal plan account, it can only be used to purchase qualified meals.
- Use a (-) for negative balances. Example: -2.00
- Once you have entered all the balances, click on Save Payments to save these values to the accounts.
- You will receive a prompt reminding you of these changes. Click Yes to continue.
- You will then receive a message that says Processing Complete when the balances have been added. Click OK.
- Select Close to exit this window and return to the school Options screen.
- Select OK or Cancel to exit the school options.
Check student statuses